Behaviour Teaching Assistant - Wakefield - full time, part time and daily supply available.
Academics are supporting Primary schools across Wakefield who are looking for enthusiastic and confident candidates with strong behaviour management skills to work on daily, short and longer term assignments. Many of the schools we support are vibrant, all inclusive and offer a very supportive and warm environment for teaching assistants to flourish in even if on daily supply. We are eager to find passionate professionals looking for more work and supportive agency to partner with.
The job role includes:
* Experience in supporting children from EYFS to KS2 age range
* Strong behaviour management skills (EBD)
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students' academic learning
* Education and Training on hand if needed
* Monitor students' progression and raise attainment levels
* SEN experience is desirable but not essential (ADHD, AUTISM, E...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)