We are looking for a ICT Technician Trainee for our tremendous client who is one of the U.K's top Architectural Practices. The ideal candidate will be working in the clients busy Wakefield office.
This is a great role for Graduate and requires reasonable understanding of computers and IT but training will be provided as part of the apprenticeship scheme with a local IT training provider.
The main purpose of this role is to provide ICT support to the users within the business and to troubleshoot hardware and software issues as and when they arise.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Ability to use own initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
* Excellent communication skill both written and verbal.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to follow an issue through to a solution.
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Keen to learn new technologies
(click "adview.online" below for full description)