Must be available to interview and start placement at short notice.
You may be required to undertake a Standard DBS check, if you already hold a recent one this will be an advantage.
We are working with a public sector organisation who urgently needs to appoint a confident, experienced Minute Taker / Secretary / Administrator
This role is varied with lots of opportunity available.
This client always encourages candidates to apply for permanent and up and coming roles.
Ideally the successful candidate will possess some of the following skills.
* Previous minute taking (but not necessarily short hand) is essential
* Strong administration skills.
* Able to take information accurately.
* Liaise with senior personnel professionally.
* Ability to arrange meetings and set appointments.
* Be able to input data accurately onto a database as needed
* Liaise with social workers/Police other staff.
* Update ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)