Sheet Metal Worker - ductwork ventilation
We are looking for an experienced sheet metal worker to work on standard ductwork ventilation systems in our busy workshop in Ossett, Wakefield. Immediate start available. Rate will be negotiable dependent on experience.
* Ability to follow drawings and specification accurately.
* Welding various fabricated materials.
* Welding, Laser cutting, shearing, bending and punching using the relevant machinery as required.
* Working with other staff members by coordinating workload.
* Adhering to Health & Safety Regulations.
* The ability to read and interpret detailed drawings.
* Competent at all aspects of welding/fabrication.
* Experience of Amada lasers/press/punch machines would be preferential however full training will be given.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Worked with sheet metal or in a manufacturing background
* Accurate measuring ability, good numeracy skills ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 10, 2021|
|Expiry||April 09, 2021|