SureCommercial, are currently recruiting for Stock Controller to work on behalf of our client in Knottingley who are a leading manufacturing company.
This role will be responsible for assisting the warehouse manager in efficient and cost effective running of the department. They will work effectively and forward plan to achieve both efficient utilisation of products and manage stock.
This will be a demanding role, that will require the individual to do:
* Manage day to day flow of materials
* Manage the ordering of material in support of company planning
* Control the warehouse elements, both physically and on an inhouse system
* Maintain accurate master data control
* Produce management reports
* Regular contact with suppliers
* Liaise with managers, identifying any potential cost savings
* Drive company initiative
* Review cost saving measures
The successful candidate will have...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)