Our client, a major clothing distribution site, based in the Castleford / Normanton area requires Pickers / Packing Operatives to work in their busy warehouse.
Hours of work are 40 per week to be worked on a 5 over 7 day shift pattern: 7am-3:30pm and 1:30pm- 10:30pm, rotating weekly
Ideally, candidates must be able to work additional hours when required.
The role involves picking and packing clothing products using hand scanners, packing items, loading and unloading goods (experience desired but not essential).
Full training will be provided.
* Good Communication skills
* Ensuring safety regulations are followed
* Monitoring stock control systems and processes
* Ensuring warehouse goals are met
* Operating scanners correctly to ensure the inventory is managed accurately
Free Car Parking facilities
Additional Hours available
Initially offered on a temporary basis but could lead to perma...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)